This benchtop automated sample transfer system operates at 3,500 samples per daily throughput—transferring 96 samples from screw cap transport tubes to 96-well microplates in 40 minutes with a single click. All steps are integrated into a negative-pressure system to enable flexibility, efficiency, safety, and process quality.
Why you’ll love the easy-to-use countertop MGISTP-3000 system and software platform:
- The 23-inch touch-screen is user-friendly, and the system is effortless to set up. Moreover, you can load three different types of tubes in the same run.
- The running status and data can be sent to laboratory computer systems, such as LIMS, helping to maximize your testing efficiency.
- Reduces disposable costs by same-cap decapping and recapping, and it is compatible with multiple types of tubes and caps.
- Compatible with no code, 1D, and 2D bar codes.
- Supply/exhaust air HEPA filter provides 99.995% at 0.3µm to create a particle-free environment ideal for most microbiological applications and avoid leakages of infectious aerosols. The system also comes equipped with 8W UV lamps, including a pre-programmed cleaning wizard.
- Samples in the plate can be directly used for subsequent automatic nucleic acid extraction using MGISP-960 automatic nucleic acid extraction equipment made by MGI, which further speeds the downstream detection and improves accuracy, efficiency, and throughput for large-scale detection of the SARS-CoV-2 virus using RT-PCR tests.
|Throughput||192 samples/40 minutes; one sample in 15 seconds|
|Pipetting Method||Based on the principle of air displacement, liquid level detection|
|Volume Range||10 μL-1000 Μl|
|Accuracy||10uL: <5%; 100uL: <2%; 1000uL<1%|
|CV||10uL: <±10%; 100uL: <±5%; 1000uL: <±2%|
|Robot Arm Accuracy||X-Y-Z: ±0.1mm|
|Barcode Scanner||Four 1D Scanner Sensors|
|Supply/Exhaust Air Filter||ISO5, HEPA 99.995% at 0.3m, Negative Pressure System|
|Tube Compatibility||Universal fit. Excellent fit on 5mL and 10mL transport tube with screw cap|
|Functions||Integrated multiple functions include decapping, recapping, barcode identification, automated liquid transfer, HEPA-filtration, and negative pressure protection|
Power, Dimensions & Net Weight
|Power Type||100~240V, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions||Length:1470mm; width 960mm; height: 2100mm|
|Net Weight||550 kg|
Operating Environment Requirements
|Relative Humidity||20%RH~80%RH, non-condensing|