Customizable according to your needs, the MGISP-960 system is used to extract the virus nucleic acid of 96 samples within one hour and automatically prepare an RT-PCR reaction mixture after extraction.
- Equipped with two high-efficiency 96-well magnetic racks, the system processes 96 samples simultaneously and up to 192 samples in 80 minutes, completing nucleic acid extraction and purification with magnetic beads.
- With a rotary speed of 100-2,000 rpm, the plate vortex brings high-efficiency extraction and purification and delivers results with unparalleled accuracy. The lower limit of the system’s pipetting range is 2μL, and the fine pipetting ensures higher extraction efficiency.
- The system’s high throughput delivers a rapid turnaround time: sample to result in 4 hours.
- The workstation has validated many library kits, including WES/WGS/RNA.
Why you’ll love the easy-to-use MGISP-960 system and software platform:
- Safe - Leveraging automated cleaning components (UV lamp and fan filter unit), filter tips, an enclosed safety protection door, and automated extraction, the MGISP-960 ensures that no manual intervention is necessary during the extraction process, keeping medical technologists safe.
- Highly Efficient - With a rotary speed of 100-2,000 rpm, the MGISP-960’s plate vortex ensures high-efficiency extraction.
- Easy to Operate - Just one medical technologist can operate three MGISP-960 systems simultaneously, greatly reducing labor input.
|Throughput||Standard 96 samples/run|
|Pipette Type||Fixed 96 channel|
|Pipette Range||2 μL~200 μL|
|Pipette Accuracy||2 μL: <±10%; 200 μL: <±1%|
|Pipette CV||2 μL: <5%; 200 μL: <1%|
|PCR Accuracy||±0.3℃ at 55℃|
|PCR Uniformity||±0.2℃ at 72℃|
|Temperature Control Module Range||4~90℃|
|Temperature Control Module Accuracy||±1℃ at 55℃|
|Temperature Control Module Uniformity||±1℃ at 72℃|
|Robot Arm Positioning Accuracy||±0.1mm|
|Laminar Flow Hood||ISO5|
|UV Lamp||Radiation dose higher than 100 000μW.s/cm2|
|Relative Humidity||20%RH~80%RH, non-condensing|
Power & Dimensions & Weight
|Rated Power||The standard configuration is less than 2,000 VA|